- Mathematica 48.4k 48.4k 44 gold badges118118 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 408 408 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 248 248 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Replacement inside held expression
- 86 Where can I find a large palette / set of contrasting colors for coloring many datasets on a plot?
- 76 The clearest way to represent Mathematica's evaluation sequence
- 68 Where can I find a large palette / set of contrasting colors for coloring many datasets on a plot?
- 66 How can we make publication-quality PlotMarkers without version 10?
- 47 ColorData["VisibleSpectrum"] is wrong?
- 41 The correct way to linearize colorspace before resizing, blurring etc
- View more network posts →