I am Gert Vercleyen, PhD student of Joost Slingerland at Maynooth University, Ireland. My main interests are fusion rings, fusion categories, and the implementation of algorithms to find, classify, and probe properties of these structures. For my research I mainly use Mathematica as it is the only language in which I feel I'm actually doing mathematics and not just programming.
Beside academics I enjoy doing some digital art, gaming, and mindfulness.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '19 at 10:14
Top network posts
- 13 Why does Abs return negative values?
- 11 Quickest way to test whether array is constant
- 9 Fisher exact test on paired data
- 8 First quantization vs second quantization
- 8 Accessing sowed data during long computation
- 5 If $xa=xb$ then $a=b$
- 5 What are the technical obstacles for using flywheel-based regenerative braking on bicycles?
- View more network posts →