I am a theoretical condensed-matter physicist by profession, and have a firm passion for the beauties of mathematics, pearls of philosophy, and gems of social sciences. Learning human and machine languages have been always a hobby for me since childhood. I am an active adherent of the open science movement, and I feel strongly a need to revolutionise scientific practices of learning, teaching, communication, research and publication.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '15 at 12:33
Top network posts
- 18 split title of a figure in matplotlib
- 16 What is crossover?
- 14 Changing the `ExtrapolationHandler` Function in Any Interpolation
- 10 Using GNU Scientific Library (GSL) under Windows x64 with MinGW
- 9 Why are there large fluctuations at the critical point and why does Landau theory work despite such large fluctuations?
- 9 Historical linguistic origin of grammatical gender for nouns
- 7 View a buffer in read-only mode in a window while editing it in another window
- View more network posts →