I work at a small mechanical engineering company, where I develop software and image processing algorithms for camera-based inspection machines.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
37 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 5:32
- Mathematica 32k 32k 33 gold badges7777 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 5.6k 5.6k 2424 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 937 937 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 256 Help find a bright object on Mars!
- 93 What does frequency domain denote in case of images?
- 91 How to peel the labels from marmalade jars using Mathematica?
- 60 How to flatten the image of a label on a food jar?
- 57 Can Mathematica do symbolic linear algebra?
- 56 Best way of segmenting veins in leaves?
- 56 Finding areas of beings in microscopic image
- View more network posts →
18 Same old, same old Dec 27 '12
8 Should we discourage the use of Lenna? Jul 7 '15
5 Are requests for book reviews on topic? Jan 30 '13