I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
In addition, I picked up some affection and, hopefully, ability for actually building software over the years. You can take a look over on Github.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
- Computer Science♦ 67.2k 67.2k 2626 gold badges151151 silver badges333333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 4040 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.3k 4.3k 2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 143 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 136 How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 121 How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 99 How not to solve P=NP?
- 90 Solving or approximating recurrence relations for sequences of numbers
- 90 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- View more network posts →