I am a computer scientist by training, which means I now think like one: always analysing, abstracting, reducing, problem solving.
In addition, I picked up some affection and, hopefully, ability for actually building software over the years. You can take a look over on Github.
During my time at university I have found a passion for teaching, by which I mean helping people learn. Some say I was quite the nitpicker; it's for your best, I promise!
In my free time I play games, read books, code, work out, enjoy music, and roam the webs.
I maintain a gallery of sketches I created for posts on Stack Exchange.
- Computer Science♦ 66.6k 66.6k 2626 gold badges148148 silver badges345345 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 3838 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.3k 4.3k 2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 139 Is there a system behind the magic of algorithm analysis?
- 132 How can it be decidable whether $\pi$ has some sequence of digits?
- 117 How to convert finite automata to regular expressions?
- 97 How not to solve P=NP?
- 90 Solving or approximating recurrence relations for sequences of numbers
- 90 How can a language whose compiler is written in C ever be faster than C?
- View more network posts →