- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 613 613 99 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 590 590 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 392 392 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Mathematical explanation behind a picture posted (lifted from facebook)
- 25 How can I get a PhD position to work on solving a particular mathematics problem that I have formulated independently?
- 20 Registering for a math conference with no publication record in this field
- 18 Is this statement which relates the Fourier transform of a function to its singularities correct?
- 18 open conjectures in real analysis targeting real valued functions of a single real variable
- 17 How to propose a conjecture
- 16 What is the best way to implement a tree in matlab?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '17