Experienced all-round software engineer and architect.
Has contributed to several open source projects including:
- Jaxen (Java XPath engine)
- XSLTC (Java builtin XSLT compiler)
Once developed the KopiSusu Java compiler, at the time the most compliant Java compiler that there was, running the most tests in the Jacks Java compiler testsuite. (But that was 2001)
Interests: General Java, concurrency, optimisation, compilers/JVM internals, algorithms, XML and all related standards, Swing, Java2D, Finance, GIS/geographic information processing, simplicity, Python, Ruby, C#, WPF, databases, ...
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '15 at 6:48
- Stack Overflow 27.4k 27.4k 1313 gold badges4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Code Golf 459 459 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 332 332 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Politics 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 325 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 77 How is String in switch statement more efficient than corresponding if-else statement?
- 71 Why must I use the "this" keyword for forward references?
- 39 Why is "a^=b^=a^=b;" different from "a^=b; b^=a; a^=b;"?
- 29 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 22 How to get an ideal number of threads in parallel programs in Java?
- 21 Why would a Western country sanction Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi's possible killing?
- View more network posts →