PhD in astrophysics at the Jagiellonian University.
Interests: gamma-ray bursts, high-energy astrophysics, AGN, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v12.1.1, but I miss v10.4.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 22 '20 at 23:47
- Mathematica 22.8k 22.8k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 409 409 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 155 155 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 35 How to compare models on the basis of AIC?
- 31 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 30 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- 24 How to make an old school "much less/greater" (<< and >>) symbol?
- 23 Partitioning a number into consecutive integers
- View more network posts →