PhD in astrophysics at the Jagiellonian University.
Interests: gamma-ray bursts, high-energy astrophysics, AGN, time series analysis, theory of chaos.
Mathematica, a bit of
Mathematica v10.4. I have v11.3 and v12, too, but I prefer v10.4.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
18 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 23:47
- Mathematica 22.5k 22.5k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 981 981 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 409 409 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 355 355 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 155 155 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Create the source image for this cool animated illusion
- 31 Famous statistical wins and horror stories for teaching purposes
- 31 What functions work in which version of Mathematica
- 30 Why should I avoid the For loop in Mathematica?
- 29 How to compare models on the basis of AIC?
- 23 Partitioning a number into consecutive integers
- 22 How to make an old school "much less/greater" (<< and >>) symbol?
- View more network posts →