- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 453 453 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 363 363 22 gold badges44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 313 313 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 172 172 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Can I use a list as a hash in R? If so, why is it so slow?
- 32 rm(list=ls()) doesn't completely clear the workspace
- 18 In ESS/Emacs, how can I get the R process buffer to scroll to the bottom after a C-c C-j or C-c C-r
- 15 can lapply not modify variables in a higher scope
- 13 Influence functions and OLS
- 11 What is the *right* way to use gnome-shell integrated chat?
- 9 Using pandoc as a library to make a PDF
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14