- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 2323 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 639 639 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 547 547 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 51 Big list of "guided discovery" books
- 35 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- 29 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 27 Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- 22 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 20 How to use the new support for ANSI escape sequences in the Windows 10 console?
- View more network posts →