Although I'm quite familiar with Mathematica, I always try to keep an open mind and don't use it as golden hammer. Officially, I'm working in image and data processing, but in my free-time, I'm particularly good at things that are fun, for instance
- glueing QR codes on paper roles and writing articles about it
- implementing a Mathematica plugin for the best IDE ever just because I was curious whether I can hack a complete Mathematica parser
- making images that give you a headache
- making stackexchange better by hacking a highlighter for Mathematica code-blocks in Java Script or abusing others hard work to extend our own markup editor on mathematica.se
- I love making music. Especially with my friends.
- Mathematica♦ 109.3k 109.3k 66 gold badges242242 silver badges448448 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 740 740 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 675 675 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 667 667 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 QR Code in shopping cart handle
- 130 Resources for beautiful Mathematica Stylesheets
- 90 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 88 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 84 How can this image (optical illusion) be created with Mathematica?
- 82 Syntax highlighting for your own functions
- 80 What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- View more network posts →