Although I'm quite familiar with Mathematica, I always try to keep an open mind and don't use it as golden hammer. Officially, I'm working in image and data processing, but in my free-time, I'm particularly good at things that are fun, for instance
- glueing QR codes on paper roles and writing articles about it
- implementing a Mathematica plugin for the best IDE ever just because I was curious whether I can hack a complete Mathematica parser
- making images that give you a headache
- making stackexchange better by hacking a highlighter for Mathematica code-blocks in Java Script or abusing others hard work to extend our own markup editor on mathematica.se
- I love making music. Especially with my friends.
- Mathematica♦ 96.9k 96.9k 66 gold badges226226 silver badges422422 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 595 595 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 510 510 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 490 490 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 QR Code in shopping cart handle
- 126 Resources for beautiful Mathematica Stylesheets
- 90 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 87 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 80 How can this image (optical illusion) be created with Mathematica?
- 80 Syntax highlighting for your own functions
- 77 What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- View more network posts →