Doing a PhD in Theoretical physics - in particular black holes in asymptotically flat or AdS spacetimes. Need numerical tools to find answers to interesting questions. Currently using Mathematica and Python. Love learning about anything and everthing.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '18 at 10:16
Top network posts
- 10 What does LinearSolve Preconditioner do?
- 7 Fastest way to update rows of an array of SparseArrays
- 6 Ubuntu 14.04 can't get nvidia-prime working
- 6 ParallelTable much slower than Table on RandomReal with arbitrary precision
- 5 Fast element-wise division of matrix, generated from vector with `Outer`, and another matrix
- 5 tikz - Curved cloud shape
- View more network posts →