Physicist at NTT Research Physics & Informatics Lab. Interested in quantum information, decoherence, rigorously defining wavefunction branches, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous positions at IBM Research (under Charlie Bennett) and at Perimeter Institute. UCSB Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 19:11
- Physics 3k 3k 1111 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 794 794 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 760 760 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 578 578 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 55 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 32 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 26 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 24 What is the largest number of bosons placed in a BEC?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- View more network posts →