- Mathematica 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 552 552 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 402 402 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 250 250 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 234 234 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Not including student who contributed very little as coauthor of paper
- 10 Algorithm/data structure to answer "what recipes can I make with this set of ingredients?"
- 7 Why prefer to restrict questions instead of restricting answers?
- 6 Registering/detecting an importer by file name extension
- 5 How to upsample a (non-boundary) mesh region
- 5 pythreejs fails to render large mesh in jupyter notebook (but succeeds at rendering a small one)
- 5 How to inherit from Ref in Julia
- View more network posts →