Knowledge and understanding are quite different. Only understanding can lead to being, whereas knowledge is but a passing presence in it. (G.Gurdjieff)
San Diego, CA
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 29 '19 at 14:15
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 854 854 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 550 550 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Why and how is sound produced when two objects hit each other?
- 18 What happens when we cut objects?
- 13 The famous drop of $c$
- 12 Why are hemp clothes so expensive?
- 11 Does irrotational imply inviscid?
- 11 Composting used white shredded paper
- 11 What to look for in a pair of sustainable shoes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.