I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 9 years
12 profile views
Last seen May 2 '20 at 15:49
- Mathematica 10.5k 10.5k 2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 611 611 11 gold badge77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 541 541 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 35 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 28 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 24 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 20 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 19 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 17 Why the name TikZ?
- View more network posts →