I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 at 15:22
- Mathematica 6.6k 6.6k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 343 343 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 334 334 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 33 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 25 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 19 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 18 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 18 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 17 How to convert Graphics3D object into an Image3D object?
- View more network posts →