I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 22:17
Top Network Posts
- 46 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 32 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 24 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 17 How to convert Graphics3D object into an Image3D object?
- 16 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 16 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 15 How use colored cow fonts with pdflatex?
- View more network posts →