I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 2 '20 at 15:49
- Mathematica 10.6k 10.6k 2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.8k 5.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 659 659 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 603 603 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 35 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 29 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 25 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 21 How set TikZ circle radius in \node[circle]?
- 20 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 19 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- View more network posts →