I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 8 years
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 '19 at 15:22
- Mathematica 9.3k 9.3k 2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 509 509 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 503 503 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 33 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 26 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 20 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 18 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 18 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 17 How to convert Graphics3D object into an Image3D object?
- View more network posts →