I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 14:56
Top Network Posts
- 48 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 33 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 24 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 18 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 18 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 17 How to convert Graphics3D object into an Image3D object?
- 17 Why the name TikZ?
- View more network posts →