I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen May 2 at 15:49
- Mathematica 9.9k 9.9k 2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 577 577 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 519 519 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 34 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 26 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 24 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 19 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 18 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 17 Why the name TikZ?
- View more network posts →