I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
- Mathematica 10.9k 10.9k 2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6k 6k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 709 709 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 643 643 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 35 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 31 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 26 pgfplots: How to make axes go through the origin?
- 21 How set TikZ circle radius in \node[circle]?
- 20 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 19 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- View more network posts →