I'm a retired mathematics professor who's used numerous programming languages over the years, including FORTRAN, Pascal, and APL. My current programming interests are Mathematica and J (the jsoftware.com free product), both of which I've used in teaching.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
11 profile views
Last seen May 2 at 15:49
- Mathematica 10.1k 10.1k 2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 601 601 11 gold badge77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 521 521 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What is the difference between a .wl package and a .m package?
- 34 How do I add new menuitems to menus?
- 27 Defer, Hold, Unevaluated, Inactivate -- which one when?
- 24 pgfplots: how make axes go through origin?
- 19 Where can I permanently modify $Path?
- 19 How to call Mathematica from $ \rm\LaTeX $?
- 17 How to convert Graphics3D object into an Image3D object?
- View more network posts →