Kernel Developer at Wolfram Research
(formerly Senior QA Engineer)
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. --Donald E. Knuth
Any statements or opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
28 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 at 20:41
Top network posts
- 99 Mathematica 10.0.x freezes in Initializing kernels
- 53 Why does Mathematica results differ from C++ results within machine precision?
- 27 How to know the usage of undocumented function like LinearAlgebra`BLAS?
- 23 How-to cast a set of random points on the surface of a cuboid?
- 21 FullSimplify wrongly reduces expression to zero
- 21 Proving (or at least 'being told by Mathematica') that Sqrt is irrational?
- 21 math.exe vs wolfram.exe vs MathKernel.exe vs WolframKernel.exe (running scripts on Windows)
- View more network posts →