I have been a Mathematica user since 1981, using version 0 to do QCD calculations for my PhD, and all subsequent versions to do research into various sorts of adaptive information processing. The use of Mathematica has been the key to almost every new result that I have discovered, because I can do "experiments" at the speed at which I think (more or less), so I don't get bored or lose my train of thought. Mathematica and I are a well-matched symbiotic pair!
West Malvern, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 '17 at 12:16
Top network posts
- 40 Applying TextRecognize on alpha-numerical table
- 25 How to define a differential operator?
- 19 How to solve ODE with boundary at infinity
- 15 How is + as an infix operator associated with Plus?
- 14 Find eigen energies of time-independent Schrödinger equation
- 12 Solving a large equation set
- 11 NDSolve Differential Equation Error
- View more network posts →