My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
- Biology 65.4k 65.4k 99 gold badges120120 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 1919 gold badges5454 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.1k 4.1k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 191 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 110 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 97 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 84 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 81 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 75 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- 75 Save a plot in an object
- View more network posts →