Top network posts
- 20 Galilean invariance of Lagrangian for non-relativistic free point particle?
- 15 Is Zitterbewegung an artefact of single-particle theory?
- 14 Why should bosons be in the adjoint representation of the gauge group?
- 14 What was missing in Dirac's argument to come up with the modern interpretation of the positron?
- 14 Why are alpha particles made of 2 protons and neutrons?
- 13 What is negative about negative energy states in the Dirac equation?
- 12 Is the neutral pion a singlet?
- View more network posts →