I am a freelance IT & business consultant with an abiding interest in certain areas of mathematics and physics (my degree subject), particularly Relativity (mostly General, but some Special). I am currently researching and "modelling" certain aspects of wormholes and wormhole time machines.
I have a bit of a speciality in Enterprise Architecture at the moment, and was a leading theorist at the UK MoD on the topic; I was also involved in the Complexity Research Group at the LSE many years ago and have also written on certain philosophical issues and conducted interviews for Philosophy Now magazine in the UK. I learned a bit of LaTeX to typeset a book I wrote a while back and used Mathematica at the time to produce some illustrations for the inside covers... but I am doing more involved work with Mma now.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 15:13
Top network posts
- 31 Wormholes & Time Machines - for *experts* in GR/maths
- 25 What would be the rate of acceleration from gravity in a hollow sphere?
- 18 Add spaces to Mathematica comment delimiters?
- 13 RecurrenceTable iteration variable not localized? Bug or user error?
- 9 Managing citations reliably, especially using BibTex (from e.g. Zotero)
- 9 How to reset Tensorboard when it tries to reuse a killed Windows PID
- 8 Why is this compiled function 50x slower?
- View more network posts →