🐌. Native speaker of American English. Linux user. Familiar with several programming languages in the procedural, OO, and functional paradigms.
- Worst Code Golf ever
- New badge proposals!
- Shakespeare bug in Ubuntu
- The Great Question Deletion Audit of 2012
Link rot is evil. Archive everything. The keyboard is king. Correctness over performance. Canonicalize, normalize, deduplicate. Don't repeat yourself. UTF-8 > UTF-16. Use static typing: good for tooling. Re-use; don't re-invent. Correctness, then clarity, then concision and elegance. Play devil's advocate. First understand opponents' positions.
Member for 8 years
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '13 at 23:10
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 1313 gold badges8181 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 316 How to convert a string of bytes into an int in Python
- 164 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 146 Pseudo files for temporary data
- 137 CURL to access a page that requires a login from a different page
- 121 Find size and free space of the filesystem containing a given file
- 116 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 98 Builder pattern equivalent in Python
- View more network posts →