- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 616 616 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 375 375 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 359 359 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Earth Science 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 37 What does the antiderivative of a continuous-but-nowhere-differentiable function "look like"?
- 36 Does having a finite number of generators, each having finite order, imply that the group is finite?
- 24 We're more aggressively enforcing self-moderation in chat
- 18 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 17 How to understand intuitively the Stolz-Cesaro Theorem for sequences?
- 16 Source for Hilbert's famous quote "Mathematics in Göttingen? There really is none anymore"
- View more network posts →