- Mathematica 2k 2k 99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 884 884 11 gold badge99 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Physics 688 688 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 621 621 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 475 475 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Would the USA be eligible to join the European Union?
- 32 How do we know that Voyager's data is correct?
- 32 So can anybody indicate whether it is worthwhile trying to understand what Mochizuki did?
- 22 Intuition behind counterexample of Euler's sum of powers conjecture
- 22 Vertex coloring inherited from perfect matchings (motivated by quantum physics)
- 20 Mathematica vs. state-of-the-art SAT solvers
- 19 Graphs with only disjoint perfect matchings
- View more network posts →