- Mathematics 819 819 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 339 339 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 322 322 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Physics 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 207 207 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 9 How do I show a mapping is a homomorphism?
- 8 How do I show a mapping is a homomorphism?
- 7 Cause DeclarePairedDelimiter to switch starred and nonstarred versions
- 6 What does $H(\kappa)$ mean?
- 6 How does the supremum of the cardinalities of a set of ordinals relate to the supremum of the ordinals?
- 6 Discussion: Differing definitions for the rank of a set
- View more network posts →