(also known as Spartacus)
Ok, let me come clean: Mr.Wizard is actually an alias of mine... I'm glad I can finally confess. ― Sjoerd C. de Vries
No, I'm Spatac... I mean, Mr.Wizard! ― R.M
I'm Mr.W, and so's my wife! ― acl
@Spartacus, it was not fixable. ― rcollyer
check again; I just fixed it. :-p ― Spartacus
"This is the internet, where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents..." ― yoda Dec 18 '11 at 6:06
Maybe you could turn it into a puzzle and let other people do the untangling :-) – Heike
I could make a web based game, and feed all my graphs to the visitors.
SE is a big game, isn't it? :D – Szabolcs
"ListContourPlot crush on simple 5-points data" (Question title)
No, but they nowadays let me turn off the lights at night; 24 hours of fluorescence was really starting to make me feral. Brett says I should also mention the tip jar... – Daniel Lichtblau Mar 13 '12 at 20:48
Member for 7 years, 8 months
675 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 at 1:07
- Mathematica♦ 234.9k 234.9k 3030 gold badges488488 silver badges10901090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.6k 21.6k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 181 Gold Sportsmanship badge
- 175 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 117 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 109 Why are numeric division and subtraction not handled better in Mathematica?
- 96 xkcd-style Plots
- 92 Why round to even integers?
- 89 What does the construct f[x_] := f[x] = ... mean?
- View more network posts →