(also known as Spartacus)
Ok, let me come clean: Mr.Wizard is actually an alias of mine... I'm glad I can finally confess. ― Sjoerd C. de Vries
No, I'm Spatac... I mean, Mr.Wizard! ― R.M
I'm Mr.W, and so's my wife! ― acl
@Spartacus, it was not fixable. ― rcollyer
check again; I just fixed it. :-p ― Spartacus
"This is the internet, where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents..." ― yoda Dec 18 '11 at 6:06
Maybe you could turn it into a puzzle and let other people do the untangling :-) – Heike
I could make a web based game, and feed all my graphs to the visitors.
SE is a big game, isn't it? :D – Szabolcs
"ListContourPlot crush on simple 5-points data" (Question title)
No, but they nowadays let me turn off the lights at night; 24 hours of fluorescence was really starting to make me feral. Brett says I should also mention the tip jar... – Daniel Lichtblau Mar 13 '12 at 20:48
Member for 7 years, 2 months
664 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 at 9:03
Top Network Posts
- 180 Gold Sportsmanship badge
- 174 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 116 Alternatives to procedural loops and iterating over lists in Mathematica
- 109 Why are numeric division and subtraction not handled better in Mathematica?
- 94 xkcd-style Plots
- 92 Why round to even integers?
- 86 What does the construct f[x_] := f[x] = ... mean?
- View more network posts →