- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Cryptography 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2k 2k 1313 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 577 577 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 483 483 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 753 Move an array element from one array position to another
- 87 When Jedi lose parts of their body, does their midi-chlorian count and strength in the Force diminish?
- 83 window.location versus just location
- 83 Why did the Jedi want to bring balance to the Force?
- 64 Is truncating a SHA512 hash to the first 160 bits as secure as using SHA1?
- 48 Check if a timeout has been cleared?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14