Professor of Mathematics at Temple University. Regius Professor of Mathematics at St Andrews starting Fall 2015. Twitter feed at @regiusmath
- MathOverflow 92.8k 92.8k 1111 gold badges133133 silver badges329329 bronze badges
- Mathematics 23.1k 23.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.9k 4.9k 1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 331 331 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 112 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 100 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- 95 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 69 whence commutative diagrams?
- 68 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.