Professor of Mathematics at Temple University. Regius Professor of Mathematics at St Andrews starting Fall 2015. Twitter feed at @regiusmath
Member for 7 years, 3 months
44 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '14 at 3:08
- MathOverflow 92.2k 92.2k 1010 gold badges131131 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- Mathematics 21.5k 21.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.9k 4.9k 1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 321 321 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 111 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 98 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- 95 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 68 whence commutative diagrams?
- 67 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- View more network posts →