Rasher doesn't live here anymore, but this account will stick around. First, bounties will be awarded to answers that have shown effort yet have languished unnoticed, and to posters I've learned important things from, until no points can be awarded in further bounties. Then, any points the account accrues in periods beyond that will be periodically awarded in the same way.
My way of bringing attention to the broken, IMO, "rep" system of SE, where all too often answers that clearly took effort languish with no or few votes, yet RTFM questions with RTFM cut-n-paste answers with upvotes galore abound.
Mike Richter has it right - for me it's no longer fun nor interesting when the correlation between "rep" and reality goes negative.
Know a question/user/answer you feel has gone unrewarded? Comment on it, at me, I'll remedy that...
Member for 6 years, 3 months
63 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 6:46
- Mathematica 20.7k 20.7k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 511 511 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 207 207 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 174 174 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 173 173 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Can Mathematica's random number generation be improved?
- 30 Moving maximum function?
- 27 Undocumented form for Extract
- 25 Faster position list construction from a "take instructions" list
- 25 More efficient way of generating list of occurrence counts?
- 24 Using Mathematica to solve a probability problem
- 22 What's going on with performance of Tally here?
- View more network posts →