I have worked with well log interpretation. In the last decade I specialized on NMR logging and have been active in NMR instruction.
I have used Mathematica to solve several equations and slowly grew to learn the functional style rather than procedural style (a work in progress).
I particularly find making interactive manipulations of NMR concepts a fantastic way to help my students to understand the ideas (e.g, proton precession, phase angle, ...).
I find the tool (Mathematica) so interesting that it sometimes difficult to focus on the tasks.
My email is email@example.com
Member for 5 years, 11 months
17 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 0:30
Top network posts
- 25 Fit a function to data so that fit is always equal or less than the data
- 22 What are the practical differences between Fit, NonlinearModelFit, and FindFit
- 20 Advice for Mathematica as Mathematician's Aid
- 18 Pulsed NMR animation
- 10 Superimposing ListContourPlots on each other
- 10 How to Fill Between two Curves
- 9 how to export data as text file
- View more network posts →