My full name is Jose M. Martin-Garcia, and I work at Wolfram in many interesting projects, including the recent Geo functionality. I have also worked on numerical and mathematical General Relativity, and developed the xAct framework for efficient tensor computer algebra in the Wolfram Language.
Champaign, IL, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 4 '19 at 20:07
Top network posts
- 25 User interface Mathematica 12.1 terribly slow
- 20 What is the definition of Curl in Mathematica?
- 16 Recognizing special cases of a defined function for permuted arguments
- 16 Plot a partition of the sphere given vertices of polygons
- 15 Extract bathymetry data from a map
- 14 Why does the GeoGraphics Frame show different Latitude than GeoPosition?
- 12 Are Easter days normally distributed?
- View more network posts →