I'm a postdoc at ICFO, the Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona. I am a theoretical quantum physicist working on strong-field and ultrafast physics, and I study tunnel ionization and high-harmonic generation through analytical approaches. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do most of my programming in Mathematica so I hang out here on occasion.
I've got a couple of Mathematica projects over on GitHub,
QuODD: Quantum Orbits Dynamic Dashboard, a package to visualize the effect of complex time contours on the complex trajectory for the quantum orbits formalism of strong-field physics.
RB-SFA, a package to calculate high-harmonic generation (HHG) emissions in the strong-field approximation (SFA), by direct time integration of the Lewenstein model.
- Physics 118.3k 118.3k 2828 gold badges284284 silver badges576576 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 399 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 285 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 197 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 175 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- View more network posts →