I'm a PhD student in physics at the Centre for Doctoral Training in Controlled Quantum Dynamics at Imperial College London. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do most of my programming in Mathematica so I hang out here on occasion.
I've got a couple of Mathematica projects over on GitHub,
QuODD: Quantum Orbits Dynamic Dashboard, a package to visualize the effect of complex time contours on the complex trajectory for the quantum orbits formalism of strong-field physics.
RB-SFA, a package to calculate high-harmonic generation (HHG) emissions in the strong-field approximation (SFA), by direct time integration of the Lewenstein model.
Top Network Posts
- 198Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 183Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 166Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 143Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 109How can we see an atom now? What was the scale of this equipment?
- 105Why would a flight from North America to Asia sometimes fly over the Atlantic?
- View more network posts →