I'm a postdoc at ICFO, the Institute of Photonic Sciences in Barcelona. I am a theoretical quantum physicist working on strong-field and ultrafast physics, and I study tunnel ionization and high-harmonic generation through analytical approaches. I'm mostly active over in Physics SE but I do most of my programming in Mathematica so I hang out here on occasion.
I've got a couple of Mathematica projects over on GitHub,
QuODD: Quantum Orbits Dynamic Dashboard, a package to visualize the effect of complex time contours on the complex trajectory for the quantum orbits formalism of strong-field physics.
RB-SFA, a package to calculate high-harmonic generation (HHG) emissions in the strong-field approximation (SFA), by direct time integration of the Lewenstein model.
- Physics 88.9k 88.9k 2323 gold badges226226 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Mathematica 5.8k 5.8k 2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 5.1k 5.1k 2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 373 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 265 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 184 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 170 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 160 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →