Is there any way to set up bookmarks/reminders for myself in SE? Since some comments/questions/answers require a lot of work to resolve, I might not have time to deal with them immediately. But by checking on them I remove them from the list of notifications (top left SE dropdown menu, which has a red icon if there are unread things to deal with). So it means that when I get back again tomorrow, there won't be anything to remind me of these pending tasks. I had missed many things in this way, even my own questions occasionally, so I would love to have a feature which allows me to check any piece of text with a bookmark, which are then listed under my profile or inbox. Any idea how to make these things 'rememberable'? (Other than: "check your own questions regularly", "train your memory", "drink less"...)
- One cannot bookmark/favorite comments or answers directly.
- One cannot mark things simply as 'unread' (thanks Szabolcs).
- Upvoting an answer does not help to distinguish it, because I usually find multiple answers that are worth for upvoting.
- Favoriting a question (with many answers) does not help me to find out weeks later what did I actually like there: the question, an answer, or a comment?
- Browser bookmarks are not (necessarily) available from a different computer. I am aware of products dealing with such taskas, but I prefer domestic solutions.
- Browser bookmarks won't notify me if an answer was updated (like favoriting does with questions).
- I would like to get reminders/notifications from time to time about how many pending tasks I have. Note that such reminders would not notify me about changes in the answer (like favoriting does) but about the fact that I wanted to do something about that piece of text (like evaluating, or testing an answer, or simply replying to a comment).