The SE Uploader which has always worked well has stopped working. I reinstalled it and I get the palette.
Well, this reminds me of
An electrical engineer, a mechanical engineer and a software engineer from Microsoft are riding in a car, when they start down a steep hill. Halfway down the brakes go out and the car crashes into a tree at the bottom of the hill. Luckily, no one is hurt, so they get out and start analyzing what happened.
Electrical engineer: Clearly a short-circuit in the ABS system caused the brakes to go out.
Mechanical engineer: No, no, it was an over-pressure situation that caused a brake line to rupture.
They both turn to the Microsoft guy and ask him for his opinion:
Microsoft guy: I don't know, but let's push the car back to the top of the hill and try it again.
I fixed the issue. If you click on
Update you should see a new version 130 or you can use
to reinstall the palette.
Btw, it was not a bug of mine. I have stopped writing bugs a long time ago. It was an issue introduced by stackexchange's switch to
https for image hosting.