I selected the wrong button when reviewing this question. I did not see a way to undo my mistake.

Is this possible?

| |
  • 2
    I believe it is possible to go to the question which you voted to close, click "close" and reverse your vote. I am uncertain for how long this is possible. – bbgodfrey Feb 6 '16 at 3:47

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .