Just out of curiosity.
- A search for User#1 returns nothing.
- A search for User#2 returns nothing.
- A search for User#3 returns nothing.
- Finally a search for User#4 shows FDSg.
Searches for users up to #10 do return results, except one.
Why is that so? WHY THE GAPS?
I suspect one of the following:
- the first users are SE employees and admins, so they have no posts (as they are just running the site) and thus are noth found by the search engine; am I right?
- the first users had their accounts deleted. Less likely, as AFAIK people insist on deleting their accounts only in rare situations, and I can't see how could the very first users be vandals/spammers.